1. Europe enters philosophy in the context of a distinctively philosophical conception of human history.
2. For philosophy, the history of Europe unfolds within universal history.
3. Philosophical history of the world (universal history) has Europe at the head.
4. Philosophical history of the world is also a discourse of Europe’s modernity
5. The discourse of Europe’s modernity is… falling apart.Social Europe Journal
Five Things You Need To Know About The Philosophy Of Europe
Simon Glendinning | Professor of European Philosophy at the European Institute of the London School of Economics and Political Science