Monday, September 9, 2013

6 days until my currency trading course. Learn to trade currencies like a pro.

Mike Norman's 5-day intensive, online currency trading course.

Learn to trade currencies like a pro!


There is no mystery to trading. Nor is there any secret “system” that will make you rich. Mathematicians and rocket scientists and high frequency guys don’t have an edge over you either. I’ve traded shoulder to shoulder with guys who didn’t know anything about economics or math or computers, but they made millions and could trade circles around the scientists and chartists or anyone else for that matter.
I literally watched the major trading firms like Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley put “spotters” in the pits just to keep an eye on what these guys were doing. Why? Because they were so successful. And what made them so successful? They had the whole game down, mentally. 
Trading is a mind game. It’s all mental, with a few little tricks and tactics thrown in. The tricks and tactics are things that anyone can learn, but don’t try to find a book that’ll teach it to you. In fact books will make you broke. I read hundreds of books and you know where they got me? Broke. I will even show you how all the things they teach in these books are wrong. They're designed to make you lose. On the other hand, in my course you're taught to win...to trade like a pro!

So if you're serious about learning how to trade don't waste anymore time. Sign up for my Sep 16-20 course right now while there is still space. 

Testimonials.

Learn to trade Forex like a pro

Learn currency trading!

1 comment:

googleheim said...

I bet a lot of volatility is coming to the currencies of the BRICs