Sunday, September 15, 2013

Last day to sign up for my Forex day trading course!

The Forex markets await you!!

If you want to learn how to trade currencies like the pros, then sign up now for my Forex course. It begins tomorrow.

Today is the last day to sign up for my 5-day intensive, online Forex trading course.

Here are testimonials of past students.

To  sign up go here.

The course fee is $2500, which includes 5 days of intensive instruction, course materials, videotaped archives, hands on live trading and follow up access to me whenever you need it. Plus you can join in on future classes for no fee.

For more information go here.

Sign me up!





-Mike Norman

1 comment:

albina N muro said...

It all depends on how you approach the marketplace and what you learn about trading. Unless you're knowledgeable about trading with forex. forex trading reviews