Monday, November 11, 2013

1 week left to sign up for my Forex class

I will be giving another online Forex course Nov 18 -22. The course will cover all my strategies and techniques (including the psychology of trading) that I have been using over 30 years trading Forex. All you will need is a computer and an internet connection.

The course is taught on the powerful Oanda platform, which has over 50 currency pairs, gold, silver and much more. Oanda is the most sophisticated online Forex trading platform you'll find anywhere. I have friends a major banks and dealing desks here in NYC and they cannot believe the functionality and tight spreads of Oanda.

I have had many students for this course and they all have come away satisfied. And since I started giving this course last year, there has not been one single losing trade.

I will also be showing you how to apply MMT to currency trading.

To find out more or, to sign up, go here.

Hope to see you in class.

No comments: