Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Another profitable Forex trade from my course.

Here is a screen shot of another Forex trade from my course, closed out at a profit. We were long New Zealand dollar against the USD (long NZD/USD). The little blue up-facing arrows were our two long entry points. The orange, down-facing arrow was where we exited, just a short while ago.
















All done with my proprietary technique of "Market Composition," which is what I teach in the class.

There has not been a single trading loss in any of the classes that I have given since May 2013. That's when I started teaching this method.

My next course in Feb 10-14. You can sign up here.

2 comments:

Bullish_Bear said...

How does trading forex benefit society?

How is it productive?

Bullish_Bear said...

From the chart, it looks like you were wrong on the initial trade and then you decided to average down and hold on until you were right? Is that correct? If the trade continued to go against you, when would you get out or do you just keep averaging down and hope that the trade moves in your favor eventually?