Friday, June 6, 2014

CORRECTING!! My next Forex course is June 16 - 20.

Please excuse my earlier announcement that had my next online Forex course happening June 19 -23. This is incorrect.

The correct dates are June 16 - 20. (The banner ad on the left hand margin is correct. You can click on this to register. The fee is $2,995.)

My course is one of a kind. I teach a proprietary system of Market Composition + MMT + Mental Game. It has been more than a year that I have been teaching this system and there has not been one losing trade that entire time. The account that I trade is up 180%. Other students are emulating that success as well. Here is one recent email that I received:

Mike,
When I signed up for your course I thought it will be of 'teach a man how to fish' type but I realized it was more like 'teach a man how to shoot fish in a barrel' type. It's almost too easy! After trading for a week I'm up 14.5% and I also successfully traded myself out of losing positions - twice. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. The price of the course is a real bargain compared to knowledge and market insight gained by learning from your experience. - Niko

For more testimonials go here: https://www.pitbulleconomics.com/testimonials/

To register for the course please click on the button below.

No comments: