Thursday, July 2, 2015

Greek referendum coming on Sunday. Get my Forex videos and get ready to trade! Now available on .mp4 format!!

This Sunday is the Greek referendum. All hell can break loose in the Forex markets if the Greeks vote "NO," as Tsipras and Varoufakis have been urging.

Are you ready to trade the Forex markets?

Get my video course today. The price is still $250. The videos are now available in MP4 format so you can download and watch them on your smart phone.

Here's what one person said:

Mike, 
Thanks again for the forex course - an incredible value at $250! I recently finished the vids and started trading...5 for 5 profitable trades right out of the gate.
-Tim

You get my entire online course where I teach Market Composition + MMT + Mental Game. My course is the only APPLIED MMT course you will find anywhere.

So get yourself ready for big time Forex action. Buy my course videos today!!

-Mike Norman



No comments: