Monday, January 21, 2019

A Conservative Case For Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | Congress 8

Everything is mixed up. I'm in the left but I wanted Trump to win and my liberal leftie friends were appalled. I went to see an anti-war play at a local Quaker Meeting House, and I told them after the play had finished that Trump was better than Hilary, but they looked at me as if I was mad.

This conservative thinks that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez would be good for America.


Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a freshman Congresswoman from New York, is a really big deal. She has become a hate object for conservatives, which doesn't make much sense to me. You can check out a deeper dive on her signature policies in this week's blog post. #OcasioCortez #AlexandriaOcasioCortez #DonaldTrump

3 comments:

Konrad said...

I get the impression that the idiot in the video is one of those buffoons like Glenn Beck, or the National Review blog, or the Weekly Standard blog.

All these losers attack Trump while claiming to be "conservative."

As a result of this silly contradiction, all are failing economically.

(Glenn Beck is close to bankruptcy, and the Weekly Standard went extinct last month. The National Review is next)

Kaivey said...

He was very two dimensional, I agree.

Kaivey said...

I was just interested in how he saw things, whether right or wrong.