Saturday, October 19, 2019

Tulsi Gabbard Tweet - Challenge to Hilary Clinton


I wonder how the Guardian will report this? I guess the MSM will just ignore it. 

Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...

... concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and ...

... powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.

3 comments:

Matt Franko said...

They ALL have to stick to their story that they think Russia was/is a legitimate security threat in order to have any hopes of beating the criminal charges for their illegal surveillance of the Trump campaign for political purposes...

Paul Ryan’s trip to Prague then comes back and immediately resigned, etc...

Peter Pan said...

But if Trump is impeached, they won't have to worry about that counter-investigation.

Matt Franko said...

No if they impeach and Senate dioes not find guilty then nullifies 1st term and he gets 2 more...