Saturday, April 4, 2020

Why is Coronavirus so successful? How to defeat COVID-19 & SARS-CoV-2

A really interesting video about the virus, and why it's so effective.





I went shopping yesterday and felt my medical mask was a bit flimsy so I put my bike mask over the top as well. I also put my DIY eye protection glasses on, so I felt pretty safe, like I was in a deep a sea diving suit, except my glasses kept misting up because as I breathed out my breath came right out of the top of the mask straight up into them.


Also, the double mask idea wasn't such a great idea either because they kept falling down, so I had to keep adjusting them. Then, when you add that I had to keep lifting my glasses up to see properly, it turned out that I was touching my face quite a lot, which I only realised when I got outside the store and took everything off.


I had gloves on, but everything I touched in the store could potentially have had the virus on. Crikey! So, just the one simple mask when I go shopping next time.

4 comments:

Joe said...

Work on getting a better fit, that'll help the glasses issue.

Try putting piece of metal in the mask (maybe even just a big paperclip) to help it conform to your nose better.

Joe said...

Or go hardcore and bust out the duct tape and seal the top of the mask to your face lol.

Peter Pan said...

Find a Darth Vader model.

S400 said...

Clown nose.