Sunday, January 10, 2021

Update on Steve Grumbine — Looks like he has beat the virus.

Today by Steven Grumbine, Beneficiary
GREAT NEWS!

I was able to pass my oxygen test and will be released from the hospital today. I will be quarantined for 14 days upon discharge. Standing for 6 minutes by my hospital bed had me winded but I was able to keep my O2 levels at 94 which is insane compared to just a week ago. But I was out of breath and fatigued standing for 6 minutes. I still have a long way to go.

Spoke to my boss who has been absolutely supportive and he told me "I know you want to hurry back but we want you healthy." so I am going to do my best to follow instructions, get my stamina back which is terribly frail at the moment and get back to work as soon as humanly possible. I miss my team! I miss my projects and I miss getting stuff done.

As for activism, I had to put a lot of media opportunities on hold for a bit but will be back in the circuit doing video, writing, podcasting and of course leading both Real Progressives and Real Progress in Action. My passion for our movement has never been stronger. My commitment for Medicare for All never greater given my personal experiences, I want to ensure no one goes without Healthcare. Not affordable Healthcare... Healthcare as a right... Like great countries around the world that do not celebrate dog eat dog people trampling people competition. We need a caring economy and we need services to take away the precarity of our neoliberal world.

I love you all.

Thank you for your continued support.

Please share thus fundraiser on all of your social media outlets and let's close the gap.

In Solidarity


Steve
Grumbine's Covid Care Package

No comments: