• The Case-Shiller House Price index for October will be released Tuesday, Dec 27th. Based on released data, it appears the seasonally adjusted Case-Shiller indexes will fall to new post-bubble lows in October (but not the NSA indexes).
• FNC: Home Prices Continue to Weaken: Down 0.6% in October
• Radar Logic today Home Prices Decline Year-Over-Year in October for Fifth Year in a Rowa
• CoreLogic reported earlier this month for October: CoreLogic: House Price Index declined 1.3% in October basis.
• From FHFA today: FHFA House Price Index Falls 0.2 Percent in October.
• From Zillow: Zillow Forecast: October Case-Shiller Composite-20 Expected to Show 3.5% Decline from One Year Ago
Read it at Calculated Risk
Housing still in the tank.