Saturday, January 5, 2013

Travesty of justice as double standard applied

“To me the irony of this whole thing is, very simply, that he’s going to be the only C.I.A. officer to go to jail over torture,” even though he publicly denounced torture, Mr. Riedel said. “It’s deeply ironic under the Democratic president who ended torture.”
The New York Times | US
Former C.I.A. Officer Is the First to Face Prison for a Classified Leak
Scott Shane

I join those who hope to see Barack Obama and his sycophantic attorney general Eric Holder in a dock at the Hague along with George W.Bush, Dick Cheney, and their cohorts, indicted for crime against humanity and state-sponsored obstruction of justice.

Using the law to intimidate is one of the hallmarks of tyranny. For a president who is also a constitutional lawyer to do it is beyond the pale.

3 comments:

paul meli said...

I'm with you here…Hang 'em High.

Bob Roddis said...

What do you expect when the corrupt culture worships the concept of "unconstrained" government?

John Zelnicker said...

Tom -- I, too, would like to see them in the docket.