Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sign up for my course and I will teach you how to trade Forex like a pro!

Forex trading course

One week left to sign up for my intensive Forex trading course.

I will teach  you everything you need to know to trade the currency markets like a pro~

Here are some of the things I will cover

-Strategies for day trading success
-How to ensure high percentage profitable trades
-"Picking the pockets" of novice traders
-Seeing where other traders' orders are and their positions
-Using a pyramid strategy that works every time

In addition, I will show you why everything you've ever been taught or heard about how to be successful as a trader is WRONG!

"Cut your losses short and let your profits run," is WRONG!
"Always trade with the trend," is WRONG!
"You can't catch a falling knife" is WRONG!

I will also teach you about the psychology of trading...how to condition your mind like that of a high level athlete, to trade with complete confidence, total calm, without stress or any internal conflicts. Eliminate fear and self sabotage.

The course fee is $2500. That is a full week of intensive theory and live trading sesssions. This includes all course materials plus archived videos. In addition, all my students are welcome to return and enroll in any future Forex courses for FREE.

Find out more info here.

To sign up go here.

No comments: