Monday, October 21, 2013

Still time to sign up for my online Forex Trading Course! But hurry!!!

Still time to register for my Forex trading course


Course starts Monday, Oct 21 and runs through Friday, Oct 25.

This is an intensive online "boot camp" that will turn you into a professional Forex trader. 

I'll show you how to trade the foreign currency markets from you computer, smart phone or tablet. Learn the powerful and sophisticated Oanda trading platform.

Forex trading has no commissions and is a true, 24-hour market and the largest market of any in the world.

I have 34 years experience trading Forex and have traded on the floor of four major exchanges. I have taught many how to successfully trade Forex.

Don't wait...Sign up now!

Yes, I want to sign up for Mike Norman's Forex class!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is your strategy very objective or discretionary?

mike norman said...

A lot of both, really. An amalgamation of 34 years trading.