Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A nice testimonial from a novice student who just completed my forex course

Some have asked me if the course is suitable for novices. Well, here is a testimonial I received today from a novice trader based in Singapore who just completed my course.

Initially when i found out about Mike's course when i was searching about MMT stuff, i was kinda sceptical about this forex course, as i have not paid a hefty course fee and attended the course online before. So i thought about this issue for about 2 weeks and along the way Mike was sharing with me about some of his strategies and approach, he even let me attend one of the short refresh course he had planned for one of his ex-student. 
Eventually i decide to follow my instinct to go ahead for the course and i have to admit, for a beginner trader like me who has no prior knowledge about forex, the things he taught were eye-opening and insightful. The concepts about market composition, mental game and MMT factors are really different. Right now after the course, i am doing trades myself and in less than 1 week, i have about 2.5% gain in my portfolio and still looking forward to gain more, all thanks to Mike guidance along the way. Cheers.
-Tan J.

Pretty nice.

I have been really working with this student on the mental aspect of trading, which is THE most important part of what I teach. I went through 35 years, on exchange floors, in the pits and on trading desks and believe me when I tell you I've made every mistake in the book. Thus, the real value I bring to the table is helping you avoid those pitfalls and mistakes. This is invaluable.

Over the years I have put together a powerful mental system that teaches traders how to stay calm, remain stress free, be focused, disciplined and emotionally detached. That is the secret to my success and it will be the secret to my students' success for sure.

The difference between successful traders and unsuccessful traders is behavior. With the right mental frame of mind I can throw darts at a dartboard and still make money. The market doesn't beat you. YOU beat you. If you master YOU, then zero losses can be realized.

My next course is March 10-14. Please go here if you are interesting in signing up or, send me an email with any further questions you might have.

-Mike Norman

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One old chessmaster advised that a player should sit on his hands while playing chess. Perhaps that is a good advice to traders too? ;)