Thursday, March 13, 2014

Forex account now up over 100% in 10 months!

Exciting news!

The Forex account that I use for teaching my Forex trading course, which started at $5,000 in May, 2013, is now up to $10,282.02 as of today.

Moreover, there HAS NOT BEEN ONE SINGLE LOSS DURING THE ENTIRE TIME OF TRADING THIS ACCOUNT.

I use my proprietary trading approach of *Market Composition* + MMT + Mental Game.

Two weeks ago I started managing money for a very famous person using this approach. That person's account is up 27% in just 2 weeks!

I will reveal that person's name soon.

Folks, this stuff works. The applied MMT combined with my other principles makes this truly incredible.

P.S. I have another student who just completed my course--TOTAL NOVICE--already making money right out of the box.

-Mike Norman
Go here for more info: www.pitbulleconomics.com

1 comment:

Bullish_Bear said...

Generally, when I see traders stating that they haven't taken a loss in that amount of time or longer, they are averaging up and averaging down.

Are you averaging up and averaging down?

Do you add to losing positions?

What I want to know before I take your course is when do you get out? When do you take a loss?

For example, if you are long and the market continues to go down, what do you do? Do you add to the position? If it keeps going down, when do you get out?