Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Miles Kimball — Cognitive Economics

Here is a link to my new working paper “Cognitive Economics” on the NBER website. (For those of you who don’t have access, here is a link to an ungated source for the paper, and here is the source Word document.) The working paper just came out yesterday. 
I expect “Cognitive Economics” to ultimately appear in a conference volume of the Japanese Economics Review and will update when I know more. 
This working paper is written in the same style as my more academic blog posts. So I count it as a major blog post as well as an NBER Working Paper. It just happens to be a blog post that you need to follow a link to see in full. (And sadly, like the typical blog post, despite diligent efforts, a few typos have crept through. The number and severity of typos I find will have to reach a certain critical threshold before I put the NBER staff to the work of putting together a new version. Please let me know if you find a typo)

Let me give you a bit of a preview, in the form of an outline with one or more key quotations from each section and subsection:
Confessions of a Supply Side Liberal
Cognitive Economics
Miles Kimball | Professor of Economics and Survey Research, University of Michigan

No comments: