Tuesday, January 14, 2020

KV Tweet - Still arguing with the climate change deniers

The deniers were telling me that the sea level in New York Harbour hasn't risen, so climate change is not happening. So I put out lots of scientific articles saying that it was. They seem to have some contrary data but didn't present it. After I put out all my articles, a denier tweeted -

Now climate hoaxers would have you believe that water levels are different in different parts of the world.  OMG how can anybody take you seriously?

Here's my reply, which is an excerpt from a scientific article in the link below -

Different parts of the globe exert a different gravitational pull on the ocean, meaning that sea level is lower than expected in some places – represented by blue patches – and higher than expected in others – the red and yellow areas.



The deniers are still saying I don't know what I'm talking about.


Earth is shaped like a lumpy potato

1 comment:

Andrew Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.