Sunday, April 5, 2020

Italy man wear dinosaur dress Coronavirus lockdown in but was police quickly sent back home

I wrote in a previous post how I went to the shops wearing goggles, a bike mask with a medical mask underneath, plus with my gloves on and my coat, it felt like I was in a deep sea diving suit, and totally safe inside my cocoon, except with so much clobber on I could hardly breathe, or see where I was going. Plus the goggles kept misting up and the masks kept slipping off because one is better than two, so I found out. But this guy beats me. Well, if it's all you have at hand.








2 comments:

Peter Pan said...

No one will mess with you if you're wearing a Darth Vader mask. Half the cops probably fantasize about being Darth Vader...

Joe said...

Nice! maybe that person and this guy can meet up for coffee https://www.facebook.com/peadarbrowns/videos/208555570228408/