Saturday, November 14, 2020

Ain’t no bad place to be...

Under rated rock and roll lament.... fantastic Christendumb troll... Hey you Sometimes I think this woman is kinda hot Sometimes I think this woman is sometimes not Puts me down, fools me around What's she doing to me? Out for satisfaction, any piece of action That ain't the way it should be She needs love, smells out a man She's gotta see Pours my beer, licks my ear Brings out the devil in me Hell ain't a bad place to be Spends my money, drinks my booze, stays out every night And I got to thinking, hey, just a minute, something ain't right Disillusions and confusion Make me want to cry All the same, you lead your games Tellin' me your lies Don't mind her playing a demon As long as it's with me If this is hell then you could say It's heavenly Hell ain't a bad place to be Late at night turns down the lights Closes up on me Opens my heart, tears it apart Brings out the devil in me Hell ain't no bad place to be

7 comments:

Peter Pan said...

Nice riffs :)
Here's another:
https://youtu.be/cF_MjVeKEHs

Andrew Anderson said...

Speaking of dumb, how smart is it for someone who claims to be a Christian to ignore and contradict the Bible?

Peter Pan said...

About as much chance that Matt is a God fearing Christian, as I am a bumble bee.

Matt Franko said...

I’m a Christian... obviously out of orthodoxy though...

Matt Franko said...

“claims to be a Christian to ignore and contradict the Bible?“

I don’t contradict the Bible...

Calgacus said...

Speaking of dumb, how smart is it for someone who claims to be a Christian to ignore and contradict the Bible?

Why don't you tell us? Consider your own derision of Jesus's very plain and unambiguous words.

Mike Norman said...

ACDC. Love that band.