Friday, March 10, 2023

Yet More Rambling About My Upcoming MMT Presentation — Brian Romanchuk

Along with Eric Tymoigne, I will be on the “pro-” side of a “pro-/con-” Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) panel at the online part of the annual Canadian Economic Association (CEA) conference (on May 30, the live conference is in early June in my old hometown of Winnipeg). As a non-academic non-economist, if I were smart, I would keep my head down and offer fairly cautious remarks from the perspective of an educated outsider (with obvious biases). Whether that happens when I start opening my mouth remains to be seen (“No plan survives contact with the enemy”).
Bond Economics
Yet More Rambling About My Upcoming MMT Presentation
Brian Romanchuk

2 comments:

Footsoldier said...

Talk about people being triggered.


https://diem25.org/yanis-varoufakis-brutally-attacked-group-thugs-athens/


How would you feel it has happened to Simon Wren Lewis or Krugman ?


Peter Pan said...

I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Maybe they would.