1. Don't say 'capitalism.'
2. Don't say that the government 'taxes the rich.' Instead, tell them that the government 'takes from the rich.'
3. Republicans should forget about winning the battle over the 'middle class.' Call them 'hardworking taxpayers.'
4. Don't talk about 'jobs.' Talk about 'careers.'
5. Don't say 'government spending.' Call it 'waste.'
7. The three most important words you can say to an Occupier: 'I get it.'
8. Out: 'Entrepreneur.' In: 'Job creator.'
9. Don't ever ask anyone to 'sacrifice.'
• Tell them, "You shouldn't be occupying Wall Street, you should be occupying Washington.
• Don't say 'bonus!'
Read the whole post at Yahoo.News
How Republicans are being taught to talk about Occupy Wall Street￼
By Chris Moody | The Ticket
Top GOP Strategist Admits He’s ‘Scared’ Of Occupy Wall Street Because It’s ‘Having An Impact’
By Zaid Jilani at ThinkProgress