Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A nice testimonial!


I got this very nice testimonial from Dan, who just took my Forex Boot Camp.

I came into the boot camp not knowing anything about forex or forex trading. Prior to the class I did logon to the Oanda system to learn the basics of the software and forex nomenclature, I would very much recommend anyone not familiar with forex to take the time to do this first.

In the three day course Mike was able to convey a clear step by step methodology and demonstrate trading techniques that not only anyone can understand but are actually practical to use. Mike describes how to understand what makes the Forex markets move, how to position yourself for success, and if need how to work out of a negative position. Mike was very engaging, entertaining, and kept a fast pace for the entire class. 

I had high expectations for the class and I can say that not only were my expectations met but in many way they were exceeded. I now have the knowledge and confidence to begin forex trading. How successful I will be is still an unknown but I do know that Mike has committed to all his students that he can be contacted for questions and advice. I highly recommend the boot camp and I am sure if you take the class you will feel the same.

Dan F

Thanks, Dan!

-Mike Norman

No comments: