Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Forex course still has NO LOSSES in the trading account after 10 months and account up over 100%!

I will be giving another Forex trading course next week. If you want to learn how to trade the Forex markets this is the course.

My proprietary approach that combines

Market Composition + MMT + Mental Game

Has produced ZERO losses in 10 months and an account that is up over 100%.

I have recently taken on an account of a very well known person and that account is up 30% so far in 3 weeks!

Read what my students are saying.

For more information or to sign up go to Pitbull Economics.

1 comment:

Bullish_Bear said...

Generally, when I see traders stating that they haven't taken a loss in that amount of time or longer, they are averaging up and averaging down.

Are you averaging up and averaging down?

Do you add to losing positions?

What I want to know before I take your course is when do you get out? When do you take a loss?

For example, if you are long and the market continues to go down, what do you do? Do you add to the position? If it keeps going down, when do you get out?