Saturday, March 19, 2016

Stock picking course combined with MMT principles

stock investing course

Are you confused or daunted by stock picking? Do you rely on clueless or high-priced stock brokers or tips from friends? Do you buy companies that are losing money, pay no dividends, then watch as your stocks fall back and never recover?

Do you buy when prices are rising instead of when they're "on sale?"

I am going to tell you something that may sound hard to believe, but it's true: stock picking is easy.

Picking good, high quality dividend paying stocks at deep discounts is incredibly easy and not at all time consuming.

That alone should be good enough, but when you combine stock picking with MMT and the knowledge of government spending flows then the stock market becomes an amazing wealth creating machine.

I have created a seminar that teaches stock selection combined with the principles of MMT and government spending flows right from the Daily Treasury Statement.

You take this course, you learn these methods and I guarantee you the stock market will not only become a great wealth generator for you, but something that will be extremely fun as a pastime or hobby.

I LOVE investing in stocks. I LOVE taking money away from people who don't know what they're doing and who get all emotional. And I do all of this with literally ZERO stress.

If you have any interest in stock investing whatsoever and if growing your wealth is something you're interested in then you absolutely MUST take my course next Friday.

The course fee is $595, but if you email me now I will give you a coupon worth $100 off.

Or you can just fill out this form and tell me you would like to enroll and you want the $100 discount.

See you in class!




No comments: