Saturday, March 31, 2018

The Daily Mirror - Russian businessman 'on Vladimir Putin death list' dramatically flees London claiming real threat comes from British secret services

A Russian businessman who claimed he was 'marked for death' by Vladimir Putin in London has fled the UK - claiming the real threat to his life comes from British secret services.


Sergey Kapchuk, 45, filmed last week flanked by two bodyguards, says he is now in hiding in fear of his life somewhere in Europe.
“Basically, they [the British] had blocked all my accounts and are forcing me to come back.”
He would not return in the near furture.
"I am not sure about my safety in London,” he told pro-Kremlin Komsomolskaya Pravda.
“My life is more precious for me than any money.
"When Glushkov was killed, journalists wrote to me and called.
“They were flagging that I was the next one.
“And when you hear something like this, if you are not an idiot, you should react . So I hired bodyguards.”
Asked if he had been afraid at that point of Putin’s secret services or the British, he replied: “When I ordered bodyguards I just did not know what was going on around me.
“But gradually, analysing everything, I understood that I was not interesting for the Russian secret service.
“They did not have any reason to deal with me, but another secret service may be interested.
“I won’t name them.
“Their aim is to darken Putin and to demonise his image, and this process is actively going on in the Western media now.”

1 comment:

Ralph Musgrave said...

Ubergruppenfuhrer Theresa May is not averse to murdering those she doesn't like. One bloke who committed the heinous crime of leaving a bacon sandwich outside a Mosque (Kevin Crehan) was sent to prison in the UK, and put in a prison wing filled with Muslims. He ended up dead. Another with "islamophobic" views was sent to prison and got beaten up (Paul Golding). He's still there, so May's cunning plan to have him murdered may still come to fruition.