Monday, December 16, 2013

Another Forex course concluded with no losses

There has not been a single Forex trading loss since I started teaching these courses about eight months ago.

This is not a coincidence. We are talking about 60 or 70 trades. What I teach is fundamentally different from anything else out there. It combines my experience as a floor trader, MMT and proprietary information found only on the Oanda platform.

In addition I teach the psychology of trading--the "mental game." That is crucial.

I guarantee that after taking my course you will view other methodologies--technical analysis, volatility, momentum, pure fundamental analysis--as extremely primitive and unable to consistently deliver results.

This course shows you how it is possible to trade without losing. It IS possible, you just gotta know how it's done. Very few people understand the true short-term behavior of the markets. Trading success is ALL about that.

Next course is Jan 6-10.

Go here to see course schedule for 2014.

No comments: