Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Only 6 days left to my next Forex course!

The one and only trading course that uses MMT!

This is the only applied MMT course you will find anywhere!

Not only will I teach you the strategies and tactics I developed in my years as a floor trader on four exchanges, but I combine that with the powerful market insights of MMT. This gives you a trading combination that is positively lethal. 

And here's the proof...

Since giving these courses in the past year, there has not been one single losing trade!

One of my recent students called my approach the "Moneyball" of trading. See what others had to say here.

All you need is a computer and an Internet connection. No special software is needed. What's more, the sessions are videotaped so you can play them back and review at your leisure.

And best of all, sign up for my course and you can attend any future course that I give for free.

Don't wait...put the power of MMT and my 30+ years of trading experience to work  for you.

Sign up for my Dec 9-13 course today!

-Mike Norman

Sign up here.

1 comment:

googleheim said...

Mike Norman on Dec 4, 2013
constructed the following term:

"Applied MMT"

Let's see ...

for Mike Norman :

" Applied MMT TM "

it's a Norman trademark.