Thursday, July 3, 2014

If you missed my past Forex classes you have another chance. I will be giving a class July 21 - 25.

I will be giving another online Forex trading course July 21 -25. 

This course will teach you my proprietary methods of how to successfully
trade foreign currencies.


Past students have gone on to success. Read the testimonials here.
This is also the only Applied MMT course you will find anywhere. I teach
you how to use the principles of MMT to make money trading the
currency markets.


In addition I teach you about *Market Composition.* When you understand market
composition you know who is in the market and exactly what they are doing and
how they are likely to react. It's literally like knowing the cards that other players in a poker game are holding.


Finally, I put you through a mental "Boot Camp." It is absolutley true that trading
success is 100% mental. I train you in how to develop the all important mental traits that will allow you to operate successfully as a trader.


My course is taught online. No special software is required. It is 5 days, M-F, 8am NY time to 4pm NY time. We will cover Forex market theory, fundamentals and three days of live trading.

The course fee is $2995. Once you take my course you can enroll in any future course that I give for free, and as many times as you like.

For more info go here.

To sign up right now click the button below or click on the banner ad in the left margin of this blog.



No comments: