Monday, July 7, 2014

Philip Pilkington — The Reformation in Economics: Table of Contents [forthcoming book]

So, my book is super close to being finished (I know… I keep saying that…). And I have an agent currently considering it. They have said that they want this to be published as a popular book which is exactly what I’m going for (think: Steve Keen’s Debunking Economics although my book is an entirely different creature).
Anyway, none of this is set in stone and we’ll have to see if it plays out according to plan. In the meantime, however, I’ve finished the Table of Contents which might give readers of the blog a feel for what the book is likely to contain. I would imagine that people will quickly see that there is nothing like this on the market at the moment. And yet the people that I have run the drafts by confirm that it is very internally coherent. This is not a free-for-all by any stretch.
Fixing the Economists
The Reformation in Economics: Table of Contents
Philip Pilkington

No comments: