Wednesday, August 5, 2015

MMT TV show sponsorship opportunity


As I mentioned back in June, Van Eck Global ended its sponsorship of my show, Hard Assets Investor and the Hard Assets website will be shut down at some point as well.

At the present time I am looking for a new sponsor to keep my show going, but my intention is to change the format and make it an MMT or more of an investment/economic policy focused program. A branded MMT.TV (or something like that) You Tube channel would be created and that's where the shows would air.

Video content right now is at the same stage where plain text website content was 15 years ago. In other words, it's just getting going. Cisco says that by 2017, 70% of all website traffic will be related to video. YouTube gets 1 billion visitors per month  and that is growing.

There is huge opportunity here, not just from an informational standpoint, but from a proprietary content standpoint as well. Ratings at the business networks, CNBC and Fox Business are terrible and collapsing.

A niche show in the economic policy and investment space that garners views would be worth something.

My proposal is the following:

Produce a weekly, 22 minute show.
Market outlook, topical discussions, interviews
Create a MMT.TV YouTube Channel for dissemination
Cost: $3500 per show. That includes, NYSE fee, my hosting services, shoot and post production (editing).

Anyone interested in sponsoring/backing the show are encouraged to contact me.

-Mike Norman

7 comments:

Ralph Musgrave said...

I'll contribute some $$$$. Where do we contact Mike. What's his email address?

Matt Franko said...

I want my MMT TV !!!!

(dating myself...)

The Just Gatekeeper said...

MMTV..I love it! Thankfully my dad introduced me to Dire Straits at a young age...

Matt Franko said...

"My dad".... ouch!!!!! ;)

mike norman said...

Ralph,

Great! Here is my email address: contrarianmedia@hotmail.com

mike norman said...

Yes, I want my MMT TV!!

I need a 6-month funding commitment. That's 24 shows. $84,000.

mike norman said...

Preparing a "GoFundMe" campaign to try to raise the money. Will be up by tomorrow.