Monday, August 10, 2015

This stock jumped 28% in two days after I bought it using my value stock selection method


Oasis Petroleum (OAS) had been on my "radar screen" for a while as it fit all the criteria of my value stock selection methodology. This company is an oil company and it's main area of operation is in North Dakota and Montana, areas where producers have been hard hit by the price decline. However, Oasis is still profitable despite the steep drop in oil prices.

I placed an order last Wednesday evening after the market close, to buy the stock at $8.35, which would have been a new, all-time low. This was a $55 stock just one year ago. It has lost 85% of its value.

The stock traded down to $8.29 and has since rallied to $10.66, a 28% gain in just two days.

Sign up for my stock picking course. It will be held online next Sunday (Aug 16). For more information go here:



No comments: