Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I have yet to see a hedge fund operator who knows anything about economics or the monetary system


This should be no surprise. I have been documenting how clueless these guys are for a long time here on this blog.

Whether it's Kyle Bass or David Einhorn or Bill Ackman or John Paulson or even Bill Gross or any of them, they don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

They got everything wrong: monetary operations, inflation, the dollar, interest rates, commodities, "stimulus," etc.

On the other hand, I (we) got everything right because of our understanding of flows and MMT.

(Which begs the question: why am I not managing $15 billion? Go ahead and ask, it's a good question. Probably because I suck at marketing myself.)

Anyway, you can do better than them. Start by signing up for a 30-day free trial to my weekly report, MMT Trader. Take the money from these loser hedgies.

 MMT Trader free trial



No comments: