Monday, February 22, 2010

Learn to trade Forex with Mike Norman



Hello everyone! I will be giving an online Forex trading course from March 6 - March 10. This is intensive instruction in how to daytrade the Forex markets for steady consistent profits.

In this course you will learn:

How the forex markets work
How to take steady, consistent, profits daytrading these markets
How to easily sell high and buy low
How to put the odds on your side
How to limit risk
Which currency pairs deliver the best trading opportunities
How to trade the news
Carefree yet highly effective order entry
When to take profits

In addition I will show you

How to eliminate fear and stress and trade with absolute confidence
Why the most popular trading systems don't work
The truth about why everything you've ever been taught about trading is wrong!
My four point system of successful trading psychology

The course will be taught on the Oanda platform, the most powerful and sophisticated online Forex platform in existence today.

The course tuition is $2500. Space is limited so hurry. If you sign up you will also receive a 1-year subscription to my Fiscal Trend Digest, which is an additional $2500 value!

Go to the link for more info or to sign up!

http://www.pitbulleconomics.com/forextradingcourse.htm

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a former student of Mike's Forex course and his system for making money in the forex market is the best that I have come across. I've been making money ever since I took his course and I highly recommend doing whatever you need to do to sign up for his Forex class. Thanks again Mike for making me a confident, profitable, Forex trader, Yours truly, TraderHank

mike norman said...

Thanks for the plug, Hank!

Melvin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ragezone said...

nice lens. thank you
I will comment here again once we do.
.....
How to forex trading GET Free $5

Unknown said...

How to make profit while in Forex trading largely depends upon the level of expertise one can have during the time of being an aspiring trader. Thank you for this article. To get the assistance in Forex Fund Management you can follow the link thus given.