Thursday, September 9, 2021

Money and Macro - The Emergence of Credit Money in Europe

Evonomics on tweeted about an article on What Is Money. I read the article but it was so complicated, so I refered to my own two MNEs article that I wrote here on MNEs on what is money. I wasn't contradicting the Evonomics article, I just thought my simple explanation was good enough for most people, because you can clearly see how money works. Just the same, someone tried to take me to task because they could not see how money was work in a stored form. Work gets converted to money, and money gets converted back to work. It's not physics, it's an agreement. 

This economist below describes exactly what I was saying. Although without the anology of stored work as money. 





https://youtu.be/ohM2oVHM2i4

No comments: