Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Only 5 days left to sign up for my Forex course!

I'm bringing back, by popular demand, my online Forex trading course. The course will be held next week, Aug 5 - Aug 9.

I will teach how to use the highly sophisticated, Oanda online trading platform and Ii'' give you all the tricks and techniques that I've accumulated over 34 years of trading so that you can become a successful Forex day trader.

Here are what some people who took the course said:

"I wanted to take the time to thank you and tell you that your techniques freed me from fear. I am no longer afraid to take the trade. I know I can fix whatever comes at me or at least break even. This has been my biggest issue in trading. Since your class I have been trading fear free and enjoying it." -Chuck

"First let me say that you have revolutionized my trading...most importantly me. The lecture for me was like getting a shot of steroids! I have increased in confidence just from your seminar you've taught. I was very timid of losses and making mistakes, but your talks, strategy and kick in the butt has transformed me." Thank you!

"I wanted to personally thank you for the Forex course you gave. I have already made 80 pips today directly as a result of your methods. I have NEVER made 80 pips in one day. I was becoming so frustrated and negative, having been new to trading since this past October. Many many many many thanks!!!" -David

"Mike, I LOVED having you as an instructor and I absolutely love your trading style and have been using it as well. Blessings Mike." -Jay

Get more info on the course here.

No comments: