Sunday, March 6, 2016

My Mar 15-17 Forex class will put you on the fast track to profitable Forex trading. I guarantee it or a full refund.

I will be giving an intensive 3-day Forex class March 15-17.

This will be a highly focused, live-trading-only, class. There won't be any theory. It'll be all about trading and how to implement my approach. The goal is to give you, in a very short period of time, all the tools you need to be consistently profitable trading Forex.

I have made changes to the approach that I believe have made a huge difference. It's more robust now. It can whether nearly every type of market environment, even when central banks are active in the market with all the potential catastrophic risk they can wield.

There will also be heavy emphasis on "Mental Game" as I call it or, the psychology of trading. This is extremely important.

I believe strongly in this methodology. Over the past four months I have made 50 trades using this approach without a single loss and with significant gains.

The course date is March 15-17, 8am-4pm NY time. It will be held online using the Webex meeting platform and taught on Oanda Forex.

The course fee is $2495, however, I am so confident that it will make you a successful trader that I am offering a full refund to anyone who does not come out of the class and see success right away.

You can't beat that.

For more information click below.

Forex course


1 comment:

Cyber security training courses online said...

To start Forex trading, it is important to learn Forex trading from an expert. Thanks for providing Forex learning course.
Saar Pilosof