Sunday, October 14, 2018

John Hanley - Is Trump for Real

I don't know much about John Hankey except that he is a liberal. He seems to be a conspiracy theorist but I'm keeping an open mind on him. He comes across as fairly reasonable to me.

In this short video clip John Hankey says Trump was really a front man for a section of the ruling elite and everything he said was written for him. LIke millions of Americans, he says, that he too fell for the con. I fell for it too, although I'm English and so couldn't vote. Jill Stein was my preferred candidate.


Cambridge Analytica was a military contractor specializing is Psychological Warfare. Steve Bannon, Trump's primary strategist, hired them to develop psychological weapons to persuade angry voters. THEY came up with "drain the swamp", "build a "wall", "deep state", and "fake news", 2 YEARS BEFORE TRUMP WAS A CANDIDATE! Bannon says he got the idea from the people who created Hitler as a candidate

1 comment:

Nebris said...

Ummmm....I don't know about Bannon, but the Trump I see today is pretty much the same big mouthed asshole I saw for three decades living in NYC. Only dif is the stakes are much much higher now and he can't 'bankrupt' his way out of this mess anymore.