Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Mr President - Listen to Bill Binney

Just for the record, I still believe in the all the things I've always believed in, but not in the way the alt-left do. I have also found myself to be in divergence with Paul Craig Roberts over the years on many topics, although I still find a lot of his posts to be good. But the alt-left have got me questioning everything.

Anyway, although not current, this Bill Binney video on Russiagate is excellent. I have posted similar videos like this before, but I think this one is the best.

And yes, LaRouchePac are another oddball, alt-left conspiracy theory site, but Bill Binney does most of the talking.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

What do you mean by the alt-left?

Kaivey said...

It's the radical left, mainly British, like the Off-Guardian, but Piers Morgan and Richard Werner seem to be the same: Climate change denying, anti-vax, covid-19, 5g conspiracy theorists. They tend to promote the libertarian, James Corbett, a lot.

Peter Pan said...

A racist who supports social democratic policies, might be an example of the alt-left.

Matt Franko said...

Sounds like Lord Keynes....

Peter Pan said...

Yes, he was associated with them at the time. Magpie would know!