Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Type 2 diabetes preventive effects with a 12-months sardine-enriched diet in elderly population with prediabetes: An interventional, randomized and controlled trial

Conclusion

We conclude that a year T2D-prevention diet with sardine supplementation has a greater protective effect against developing T2D and CV events.


Type 2 diabetes preventive effects with a 12-months sardine-enriched diet in elderly population with prediabetes: An interventional, randomized and controlled trial

5 comments:

Matt Franko said...

We’re they packed in olive oil or water?

lastgreek said...

Couple of weeks ago I was with my wife at Costco. I happened to be in the olive oil aisle when a very pretty woman, of the kind to be wooed and won, asked me if could recommend an olive oil brand. She said that the last one she bought from another market did not taste good at all. I pleasantly gazed at the pretty woman before me and replied, "Lest I be double damned, my fair lady, you can never go wrong when you buy the Greek brand first. If there is no Greek brand, then you can buy Costco's Kirkland olive oil brand." She thanked me for my kindness, to which I replied, "Tis my breeding that gives me this bold show of courtesy, my fair lady." :)

Kaivey said...

I reckon they were fresh, not tinned, to take out all the variables. But who knows?

Matt Franko said...

The Kirkland is pretty legit I heard from guy who imports European oil to the USA... he had it tested...

Peter Pan said...

My family tree has a history of Type II Diabetes, and I have had a near lifelong craving for sardines. I eat them straight from the tin. I'll let you know the results.