Thursday, February 25, 2016

Robert Parry — Neocon Kagan Endorses Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton’s cozy ties to Washington’s powerful neocons have paid off with the endorsement of Robert Kagan, one of the most influential neocons. But it also should raise questions among Democrats about what kind of foreign policy a President Hillary Clinton would pursue, writes Robert Parry.
Parry tells the tale of the total catastrophe that is Hillary Clinton.

Consortium News
Neocon Kagan Endorses Hillary Clinton
Robert Parry

8 comments:

Unknown said...

No doubt Nuland is slotted for the next Secretary of State.

Time for those who do not toe the neocon / PNAC line to get into their bunkers.


Or as Mike would say, BUY Defense Stocks !

:-)

MRW said...

Of course Kagan would.

.

MRW said...

My other comment didn’t.

He’s [Kagan] an American traitor.

MRW said...

Leacong ISIS.

MRW said...

I am the real MRW. I did not write the last three MRW comments.

MRW said...

I am the real MRW. Nor did I write the first MRW one.

The MRW comments here are incomprehensible to me. They make no sense. And I capitalize the beginning of sentences.

Matt Franko said...

Soros-fest...

Matt Franko said...

C'monnnnn Nordstream....