Thursday, July 9, 2009

Media conducts "implicit censorship" when it comes to the stimulus debate



Excellent post by Paul Krugman yesterday on how the media censors opinions in favor of another stimulus even though many of the voices in support are highly respected and even Nobel prize winners.

Read here.

I had a personal experience of this nature yesterday when Fox Business called me to come on air and speak in support of stimulus. The guest before me was against stimulus and so was the guest after me.

Later on, both the anti-stimulus segments appeared on the Fox Business website, but mine was left out.

When I inquired why I was left out, a Fox Business executive said it was just a "snafu."

1 comment:

googleheim said...

can't you require them to broadcast your visits via agreement ?

if not at estimated slot, then at later slot - mandatory ?