Sunday, October 26, 2014

My friend and former colleague at Fox News, Terry Keenan, dies.















I was really saddened to hear that my friend and former colleague at Fox News, Terry Keenan, died suddenly last week of a brain hemorrhage.

Terry was a pioneer in financial journalism. She was smart and insightful, but most of all she was an empathetic, caring person who wasn't one of these robotic Fox ideologues. Like myself she quit Fox, probably because she couldn't stand dealing with the morons over there anymore.

I had a special connection with Terry. We used to talk and laugh privately about dopes like Jonathan Hoenig and fired penny stock pusher, blowhard, Tobin Smith.

Terry will be missed. Like Billy Joel said, "Only the Good Die Young."

RIP Terry Keenan.

1 comment:

Matt Franko said...

This is sad to hear Mike... rsp