Monday, March 30, 2015

Brad DeLong — Monday Worth Reading: Dan Kervick and Matt Bruenig


Brad DeLong promotes Dan Kervick and Matt Bruenig. Kudos to all.
Critics... well, probably better to call them "friends" have pointed out to me that last summer I didn't spend enough time linking to Dan Kervick's and Matt Brunig's contributions to the Piketty debate. I remember reading them at the time. And I cannot figure out why I didn't focus more on them--save probably because both seemed to me to be thinking along the lines I was thinking along, I didn't think that there was much new there. But usually I am anxious to promote people saying things that I think are smart and right, so it is a puzzle...
More generally, if you like intelligent takes on modern economics coming from the terrain of philosophy, Dan Kervick is the kind of thing you will like...
Now how about some strokes for the MMT economists. They are overdue.

Grasping Reality
Monday Worth Reading: Dan Kervick and Matt Bruenig
Brad DeLong | Professor of Economics, UCAL Berkeley

1 comment:

mike norman said...

Dan Kervik if you are reading this I want you on my podcast. Please contact me. Mike Norman email