Saturday, May 23, 2015

Special Sale this weekend only. Get the videos to my full Forex class for only $250!


This is a Special Offer through Monday, May 25. I am lowering the price of full set of all five videos of my complete, Forex Trading Course--the regular weeklong course that I charge $2995 for--for the unbelievably low price of $250. This is the FULL COURSE, each day, covering the following:

Forex theory and fundamentals
Applied MMT
Oanda trading platform
Trading tactics and strategy
Mental Game

Once again, this is the FULL WEEK-LONG COURSE on video. You will also have access to me, Mike Norman, via email  or FB message if you have questions or need some mentoring.

This is an ubelievable deal. If you want to learn my amazing and highly effective Forex trading approach and the all-important mental game, then take advantage and buy these tapes TODAY! This offer is only good through Monday, May 25.
 Forex course instructional videos

No comments: