Friday, July 16, 2021

Climate Change Is An Absolute Nightmare - This Is Why

 A good explanation of man-made climate change, which challenges dead-on the skeptic's contrarian theories and points of view.


So. What is Climate Change? Do you know the facts? No?


Well I personally had no idea. One day it just hit me, I knew very little about climate change. Even with a useless degree in chemistry, climate change is a confusing mess of strange and difficult to understand information.


I made this video to gather all the facts I could find about climate change, in a fun way, and without any bias on my part. I wanted anyone who watched this video (and myself too!) to understand all the important facts relating to climate change. Non-scientists welcome. 


Science is exciting! It’s just school and most of our education systems aren’t…


In a few months this video will be uploaded as to remove any language or scenes not suitable for schools, so it can be used to teach about climate change in schools.




Climate Change Is An Absolute Nightmare - This Is Why

No comments: