Saturday, January 15, 2022

Perry's Pain Killing Poppies

An absolutely fascinating video, but it's a taboo subject! Perry Hullah is making poppy tea from the red poppies in his back garden as a cure for his hangovers. If he sticks to red poppies, it's not illegal. 

Perry Hullah seems to be pretty wealthy and has a very nice house in England, and his family seem to be a nice middleclass one, which all adds to the fascination. He has a lovely Northern English accent too. A very cheeky video!




https://youtu.be/Z7WO60unHww

6 comments:

Peter Pan said...

Poppies, hemp and ivermectin. What the powers that be don't want you to have.

Kaivey said...

I have no intention of trying this myself. I posted it because I found it to be hugely entertaining, but I was a bit nervous about putting it out here. I had it ready, but unpublished, for over a week on MNEs. Red poppies contain no opium, see we've been told.

Kaivey said...

So we've been told.

I swipe the words in, but the screen in my Honor 10 phone is too sensitive, so swift picks out the wrong words all the time. I have the screen changed under warranty, but it was the same. It gets better if pull the USB power out, but my phone might take 10 minutes to calm down. The problem is widespread, apparently. I've even plugged a rechargeable battery in and its made no difference. One day they will sort it. My GFs new Samsung phone seems better.

Peter Pan said...

Why were you nervous about posting that video?

Kaivey said...

Well, the guy is making opium poppy tea, although they say that red poppies contain no opium. I wasn't certain if I should put it out, but I thought it was so interesting!

Peter Pan said...

If it's on Youtube it must be kosher.