Friday, June 24, 2016

My thoughts on the Brexit vote


Marian Ruccius said...

Schroeder agrees with Mike.

lastgreek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lastgreek said...

Man surprised to find out his vote matters

I’m a bit shocked to be honest. I’m shocked that we actually have voted to Leave, I didn’t think that was going to happen.

My vote, I didn’t think was going to matter too much because I thought we were just going to Remain, and the David Cameron resignation has blown me away to be honest.

I think the period of uncertainty that we’re going to have for the next couple of months, that’s just been magnified now.

So yeah, quite worried.


MRW said...

Mike is 10000% correct about Russia and the dereliction of duty in our media, the American population being brainwashed, etc. And if you doubt it, catch Stephen Cohen’s hour on the WABC-NY AM Radio last Tuesday. (Which I believe you should catch every Tuesday by listening to the podcast on Wednesdays when the broadcast copy is stripped of ads.)

Cohen is on the John Batchelor Show, which broadcasts every night on AM radio in NYC for four hours. Batchelor’s show has had over-the-top ratings for the last three years because of Cohen, according to Neilsen and one other ratings house. For foreigners here to understand, four hours a night on AM radio in Manhattan in the 9 PM to 1 AM slot is a big deal. Batchelor’s show has millions round the world tuning in online.

MRW said...