Emphasis in lede.
- 'I have nothing to say about Wikileaks, other than I think we should all be concerned about what the Russians are trying to do to our election'
- Democratic nominee was responding to a question posed by DailyMail.com during a question and answer session on her plane
- Trump went on offense over the 'pay for play' agreement at a rally Friday
- Emial from Huma Abedin revealed how Clinton got King of Morocco to underwrite $12m Clinton Foundation summit
- Abedin revealed: 'The condition upon which the Moroccans agreed to host the meeting was her participation.'
- She backed out of Marrakesh event amid a human rights storm after Abedin wrote: 'She created this mess and she knows it'
Daily Mail (UK)
No comment: Clinton has 'nothing to say' about Wikileaks email revealing $12M quid pro quo with Morocco's king that an aide said was a 'mess' of her own making
Francesca Chambers, White House Correspondent and David Martosko, U.S. Political Editor for Dailymail.Com